Friday 30 March 2012

Something great about him

The craziest thing is that he does not see it.
He has a tendency of saying all these amazing things that cause my ears to have a sensational buzz when I hear them, things like “I will always treat you like a lady”, isn’t that just beautiful J.
In the media we are bombarded with stories of men who are abusive, insensitive, selfish and all else that is negative.  I wish we saw more of my kind of man, the man that is human.  He is loving and always goes out of his way to provide for his woman. 
This man has soft hands with a soothing touch, he is a gift to his woman and he does not see how great he is because he is always admiring the beauty, serenity and grace that is in his woman’s strength.
I hear him talk of his legs that annoy the flip out of me because they are better looking than mine and I chuckle because he seriously thinks that the most attractive feature about him, no doubt his sexy smile weakens my knees!  This man’s eyes are different, his naughty streak is different too.  He is a true reflection of perfection to his woman, he is hers and she is his.
I call him my crazysweet, he is miraculous because there is indeed something great about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment