Wednesday 30 May 2012

Feelings follow behaviour

Picture: Google Images
Apparently you cannot choose who you love, you just fall in love.  In that case I must be abnormal because I have never loved anyone without choosing to love them, when considering to be in a relationship with someone the first thing that attracts me to them is chemistry.  Can we carry a conversation? Does he make me laugh? Can he take a joke? Is he kind? Does he understand what it means to be a boyfriend?
I analyse his behaviour with other people but mostly with his mother and siblings, the way he talks about them and the way he treats them gives my feelings a direction.  These things tell me if he is worthy of being loved me and whether I should fall for him, my feelings depend on his behaviour. I don’t just develop feelings for some guy, so excuse me if I don’t believe you when you say “it was love at first sight”.

No comments:

Post a Comment