Wednesday 30 May 2012

Try a cliche


Picture: Google Images

Today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed because of a gut wrenching feeling from a dream I had.  I thought the day could not get any worse but that was soon proven wrong when I could feel myself feeling sick to my stomach because of the sound of “miss fabulous” hooting her own horn again, I swear when she speaks it feels like an eternity.  From that moment it was clear as day that I will be having a bad day, until a shiver went down my spine as I saw him, I have fallen head over hills in love with him, he takes my breath away.  In his eyes I always see a glimmer of hope at happily ever after.  Just the sight of him is a silver lining to my cloudy day.  I love him more than life itself, but he is still infatuated with Barbie girl, soon he will realise that not all that glitters is gold and I will be there to catch him when he falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment