Monday 30 April 2012

Thoughts about my unborn child


Child welcome to your new home, we call this place world.  I am your mother and hopefully I can say he is your father, nowadays they run baby so be grateful if you have a father.  My prayer for you is that you have come when I have planned you but either way I am overjoyed that you are here, I look at you and feel heavenly rapture, none could come close to the feeling you bring me.
Here you are with ten little fingers and ten little toes, my pride and joy.  You must know that you are the essence of me for you have made me a mother and allowed me to show off my womanhood.  Baby I will do all I can to shield you from the evils of this world, I will teach you how to live a life of integrity, a life where God is everything and from time to time I will remind you that I brought you into this world.  I plead with you my angel to always respect your father and I.  I look forward to raising you and guiding you as you grow my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment