Monday 30 April 2012

Wedding cake in-the-middle-of-the road

February 27th 2011 was the day, round about 2 am they said.  February 26th 2011 was the last day I saw him, the day started off with a petty argument, progressed into a beautiful day filled with rhymes, his last performance, a perfect stroll hand in hand and as they say, the rest is history...  To love is some sort of miracle and to have lost is agonising. I loved like I have never been hurt and when I lost the pain was dreadful... it was intense and I died at the thought that it would last forever. He passed away, his forever came too soon and I was left wishing that it had at least been a wedding cake in-the-middle-of-the road scenario, I would soon be able to forget that kind of pain.

1 comment:

  1. Very deep, I assume this is about the Love you lost... short but to the point very emotive. nice piece... may he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete